Monday, January 25, 2010

Ben 10: Ghostfreak



My son and I enjoy a cartoon called Ben 10, well he's really into it and I like to watch it with him. The 10 refers to a number of alien lifeforms that Ben can turn into using an alien watch that is permanently attached to his wrist, called the Omnitrix. As a gift to him I subscribed to a Ben 10 magazine that has a lot of stuff about the show, including pictures and puzzles. One section of the magazine that we sort of ignored until now was a section in each issue about how to draw the characters. My boy enjoys picking one of these and asking me to follow the instructions. This one is an alien form called Ghostfreak.

2 comments:

laura b. said...

Directed drawing lessons are fun! I have never heard of Ben 10, but Ghostfreak looks pretty cool.

FW said...

LB: My son was All Ben 10 for months, he's just coming out of it but still plays Ben 10 when he feels like it.