Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Illustration Friday: Thanksgiving


It took me a while to get the idea for this believe it or not. I guess because until this week I didn't really know much about thanksgiving. It's not a holiday over here in the UK. This image of a full table of food with a roast turkey in the middle waiting to be eaten is probably a very obvious image but it has only just come to me that this is what I should do. As a child I used to think Thanksgiving was the same as Christmas just in a different country.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy thanksgiving :)

FW said...

And to you!

Anonymous said...

Well, you've grasped it nicely!!

Tara said...

I'm sorry I just saw this today, but it's great!

Thanksgiving is a great holiday. Some say it's a designated day to give thanks to everything and anything you're grateful for, others see it as a day to overeat with as many family members as you can gather, and then pass out afterwards while watching crap on TV. I see it as a combination of both, but more to the side of eating.

FW said...

Studio Lolo: Thanks for your nice comment!

Tara: I need a holiday. One which is spent eating sounds great to me :-)